Jun 2, 2013

Blogging the next months

Time flies...it's unbelievable! Only 3 months to go...

As you might've recognized I stopped with my monthly creative projects, as with all the wedding preparations I don't have the time to follow an extra monthly project. But I hope to start again after the wedding. :)

So the next months are going to be a lot of wedding crafting, but also single project ideas, that wander around my head. :)

For instance the retro circles blanket I wanted to crochet for almost a year now. I immediately got addicted to crocheting again. ;)



A friend of mine sewed the stripped bag as a birthday gift for me by the way! ♥

In the news they said next week is going to get warm...FINALLY! :D I hope for the best, as our plants and me desperately need sun and good weather! Wish you all a good start into the week! ♥

4 comments:

  1. oh I love your circles, makes me wanna make my own! Maybe when there is more time, i start one too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to see yours, if you'll make one too. :) It's a very easy, but so pretty blanket :D

      Delete
  2. i love those blankets :)

    have a great week yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the colours you chose, i'm sure the blanket will turn out beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

i'm happy about every comment! :) thanks a lot! <3